serbia25
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serbia25

Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava

HomeTražiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Light Fighter

Go down 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Gagarin
dziber
dziber
Gagarin

Broj komentara : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Light Fighter Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Light Fighter   Light Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:05 am

Rapidfire from Deathstar: 200
Rapidfire against Espionage Probe: 5
Rapidfire against Solar Satellite: 5
Rapidfire from Cruiser: 6

Structural Integrity 4.000
Shield Strength 10
Attack Strength 50
Cargo Capacity 50 units
Base speed 12.500
Fuel usage (Deuterium) 20

It seems thet the Light Fighter is good only for making moons. Shoud I have this ship in my fleet or not? For the money of 7 LF i can buy 1 Cruiser that have more fire power, shild and structural integrety then the 7 light fighter, and it's faster then the light fighter. I have tested in the the spidsim and it give me that 1Cruiser is superior for this 7 LF? Do i have to build LF or not.? please respond
Na vrh Go down
Greyrace
padobranac
padobranac

Broj komentara : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Light Fighter Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Light Fighter   Light Fighter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:09 pm

I believe the light fighter is used as fodder only in fleets. The ogame combat targeting system is based on random targeting, which means every ship is equally likely to get hit no matter how big or expensive it is, or small and cheap. for example, if you have 2 cruisers for the price of 14 fighters you will have your 2 cruisers shot and destroyed by 2 hit from a big defensive gun. If you had a mixed fleet of fodder and attack force (say 7 light fighters and 1 cruiser) then those same 2 hits from a big gun each has a 1 in 8 chance of hitting the cruiser...which means you're more likely to lose a fighter instead. This saves you resources, and allows your cruiser to still be in the fight. Make sense? Use fodder in your fleets, and in your planet defences to protect your big expensive ships/guns.
Na vrh Go down
1nf1n1ty
Admin
1nf1n1ty

Broj komentara : 102
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Light Fighter Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Light Fighter   Light Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:00 am

damn good answer!
Na vrh Go down
Gagarin
dziber
dziber
Gagarin

Broj komentara : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Light Fighter Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Light Fighter   Light Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:30 am

Thank you that was clear enough for me. I have run the tests again on speedsim and I have notise this:
1. If you attack fleet or defense where there are lots of damage dealers (structures or ships with heavy fire power) you beeter use Light Fighters to take the damage
2.If you attack fleet or defense that have no damage dealers use only strong ships not Light fighters
3. If you attack combined fleet or defense you should combine your fleet too. Use Light Fighters again in lots of amoutns.

Corect me if I am wrong
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

Light Fighter Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Light Fighter   Light Fighter Icon_minitime

Na vrh Go down

Light Fighter
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
serbia25 :: srbija :: SERBIA WING-
Idi na: