serbia25
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serbia25

Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava

HomeTražiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Questions

Go down 
+6
Hyoma
MuadDib
Armagedon
cpu
Gagarin
1nf1n1ty
10 posters
AutorPoruka
1nf1n1ty
Admin
1nf1n1ty

Broj komentara : 102
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:52 am

Here you can ask everything you wanna know about ogame.
Na vrh Go down
Gagarin
dziber
dziber
Gagarin

Broj komentara : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Well a think we should to discuse more about tactis and strategy here. For the charactheristik of the fleet units we shoud open a seperate topic so if somebody need some help for the special unit he will be able to find it easier. That's my opinion.
Na vrh Go down
cpu
padobranac
padobranac

Broj komentara : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:18 pm

My question is: in resources tab you may see the production factor. How do I get this factor higher, and what it depends on? Do you get any goodie if your production factor is higher?
Na vrh Go down
Gagarin
dziber
dziber
Gagarin

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:57 pm

the max factor of production can be 1 that is if you produce more energy than you consume. If your mines consume more energy that you can produse then the factor of production i lower then 1
Na vrh Go down
Armagedon
padobranac
padobranac
Armagedon

Broj komentara : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:33 pm

When a select the ship to send somwere, and a push continue, that do not go whit another step, to write the koordinates, and go, but stay again on the same step, in selection.
Na vrh Go down
1nf1n1ty
Admin
1nf1n1ty

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:03 am

maybe you`ve clicked more than 1 time,and than can be the reason. try clicking just once
Na vrh Go down
Armagedon
padobranac
padobranac
Armagedon

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:15 am

1nf1n1ty (citat):
maybe you`ve clicked more than 1 time,and than can be the reason. try clicking just once

A tryed to click more then ones, but is the same
Na vrh Go down
1nf1n1ty
Admin
1nf1n1ty

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:32 am

you misunderstood me,you should click JUST once!
Na vrh Go down
Armagedon
padobranac
padobranac
Armagedon

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:27 pm

1nf1n1ty (citat):
you misunderstood me,you should click JUST once!

in my page says ,, done with eror,, maybe that is the problem
Na vrh Go down
Gagarin
dziber
dziber
Gagarin

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:34 am

Hey, did they update the game or what I see now new tehnology some kind of Expedition tehnology. What do you know about that?
Na vrh Go down
Gagarin
dziber
dziber
Gagarin

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:49 am

Do you all have problem with the statistic? It doesn't show the corect position. What a hell are they doing to this game?
Na vrh Go down
MuadDib
padobranac
padobranac

Registration date : 2007-12-05

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:44 am

Yeah I also noticed the difference between the position on the stats board and the one you see in a pop-up when pointing over a player's name in the gallaxy view. The stats board is updated 3 times a day so I guess it's not really up-to-date, but I don't think that matters much once you're a liitle more developed, like in top1000 and such.
Na vrh Go down
Armagedon
padobranac
padobranac
Armagedon

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:17 pm

in statistic a have a 7.944 points, in aliance a have a 4.374, something is wrong
Na vrh Go down
Hyoma
dziber
dziber
Hyoma

Broj komentara : 80

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:45 am

I think all of us experience the same problem, if you look at the bottom of "overview" screen, you will see "frozen" position of yours, while your actual rank is well updated.

Commonly, pop-ups are frequently updated as well, so the problem lies somewhere else...
Na vrh Go down
Admin-varoshanin
Admin
Admin-varoshanin

Broj komentara : 86

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:55 am

mislim da je danas rjesenno ovo sa poenima!!!

i think today its over whit mess up in points!!!
Na vrh Go down
https://serbia25.bosnianforum.com
Devil
padobranac
padobranac

Registration date : 2007-11-26

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: hello   Questions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:52 pm

What is Aliance Depot???? PLEACE help <()>

D E V I L:?:
Na vrh Go down
red star
dziber
dziber
red star

Broj komentara : 53

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:42 am

Ljudi kad vas neko napada zovite da vas branim...ja imam mesec na 1 266 7 i na 1 337 6 tako da ko je u okolini slobodno neka zove kad ga napadnu
Na vrh Go down
kundak
padobranac
padobranac

Broj komentara : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:02 pm

How to lunch Interplanetary Missiles?
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

Questions Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Questions   Questions Icon_minitime

Na vrh Go down

Questions
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
serbia25 :: srbija :: SERBIA WING-
Idi na: